I have recently returned from my trip to California! I completely fell in love with the city and its people. The weather was perfect, the energy positive, and the experiences life-changing.
Highlights (in no particular order):
- Attending a service at Agape Spiritual Center
- Spending a day lounging on the beach
- Paddle boarding (& attempting to do yoga on said paddle boards)
- Having an absolute blast in a flight simulator
- Attending a recording session of an awesome jazz artist, Bianca Morales
- Taking my sister to her first comedy show
- Getting a behind the scenes tour of Warner Brothers
- Picking fresh avocados and oranges off my friend’s tree
- Watching the production of the music for Family Guy
- Hearing an awesome street musician with so much emotion in his voice (see video)
- Eating at Cafe Gratitude & other amazing raw/vegan restaurants!
- Hiking El Moro Canyon and eating raw food and meditating at the top
- Doing acro yoga in the park
- Hearing Yakov Smirnoff and Jack Canfield unable to control their laughter over Kyle Cease’s jokes!
- Harmonizing while sitting on the beach in Santa Monica
- Drinking so much delicious juice (Yes, this is a highlight…)
- Nearly missing my flight home!